- 1pc Maple U-Shape
- Maple 250mmR
- 26.14" (664mm)
- 24F Jumbo w/C.F.S.
- GOTOH® SG381-07 MG-T
- FGN FB-S05
- Tail Piece
- Hardware Color
- EMG® 81TW
- EMG® 85
- 1Volume, 1Tone w/Push-Pull SW (Tap), 3Way Toggle SW
- Body Finish
- Polyester (TBF , WNF) , Urethane (TWF) Matte
- D'Addario EXL116 (.011-.052)
- Factory Tuning : Drop-C (1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6C)
- Original Gig Bag
- Color Variations
- TBF (Transparent Black Flat) TWF (Transparent White Flat) WNF (Walnut Flat)
Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.)
Slightly curved frets are mounted as each string and fret intersect at right angles to minimize the contact surface.
You can obtain accurate pitch, cleaner longer sustain and true harmonics.
*The frets we use aren't special. You can ask your nearest repair shop to hit them from the edge of the fingerboard when refret.
664mm Neck Scale
FGN original 664mm neck scale realizes exquisite tension, sound and playability even in Drop-C tuning for heavy sound.
*Factory Tuning: Drop-C (1D 2A 3F 4C 5G 6C)
J-Standard Fret Edge
FUJIGEN craftsman's handmade fret edge contributes to much smoother fingering.
Tone Pot w/Tap Switch
Push/Pull Tap SW is installed on tone pot.